Friday, January 20, 2012

My baby is no longer a baby

It still amazes me how smart a little 1 year old can be! I am not just talking about Luke, I am talking about all babies. It is crazy how fast they pick up on things, how much they understand what we are saying and how FAST they start to turn into their own little person!

Luke's personality has been there for a while but lately it just seems like he is a whole different kid! He is silly, funny, sweet, bratty and everything in between! I have a sick feeling that he is going to be one independent child. I know that should make me happy but I feel a little lost right now! What happened to my little boy that cried for his mommy and wanted to be held and cuddled all the time? Now I have a toddler on my hands that all he wants to do when we go somewhere is walk WITHOUT holding Mommy's hand. He won't even hold my hand!


 
He is getting into everything these days also! We can't hardly keep up with him! 


I love my little man, he is my world! He is going to give us a run for our money though, he is such a little stinker!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love the look on his face when he was caught pulling out all the cookware. They just love banging pots and pans huh? I have expensive, noisy toys made just for my toddlers yet they insist on wooden spoons and copper kettles! ;)

    ReplyDelete