Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's see if I can keep up with this!

Ok, so I am adding this to my long list of on-going projects! I am going to try to keep up with this blog about my handsome little man! 

Lukey is my world and is doing funny and new things everyday! He is walking now and boy is it weird to see him walking around the house. It is neat and sad at the same time! He is also doing a lot of sign language! He can say "please", "more", "eat" and "all done" using his signs....it is the cutest thing ever! 

 Here are some pics and I will post more later about Luke but it is basketball season and Charlie has a game tonight...joy!

                                                       Where did my baby go?!

                                      He is getting so big!


1 comment:

  1. I love that he is doing so well with signs. The girls do all those signs as well! ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete