Monday, January 16, 2012

Day at home with daddy = one nervous mommy!

Ok so Charlie didn't have school today and offered to keep Luke for the day to spend some time with him. Then we get a call and find out that his Grandpa is coming into town. He always takes us all out to eat when he comes into town. Sounds fun right? Well I had to work so Charlie was going to have to take Luke out by himself.

This makes me nervous cause Charlie is a tad bit forgetful. When Luke was a few weeks old we went to the movie store to rent movies and Charlie forgot Luke in the car and I have been nervous since!! I was fretting all day and texting him non-stop!

Well when I get home I am expecting to see Luke a mess and crying at the window for his mommy but instead I see a very clean, dressed, fresh diapered happy baby! Daddy did good and I should give him more credit but man was I nervous all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment